Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Life as it is now

Okayyy lets get this party started!

Soooo, thanks all for the kind comments/first thoughts of my blog, it will continue I promise :)

Firstly, considering most my followers here are from mirrorboys blog, I'd like to mention that I am planning to fly down to meet him in december, fingers crossed it goes well :).

Just thought in my second post, i'd tell you a bit more about me, to intrigue my readers ;) after this post I promise I will get into the nitty gritty but not much has been going on at the moment lol :) So here goes:

- I am second oldest in the family to an older sister, and one younger annoying brother.
- My parents are divorced (have been for about 5-6 years), which sets the platform for some bad experiences I've had in the past.
- I type 'lol' wayyyy too much, fortunately I dont say it aloud :).
- I only considered computers as a career when I was 15 years old, when I was younger I wanted to be a professional gamer ^_^ lol
- I find it hard to study, which is a normal thing?
- I should be studying for my certification exams right now =/ I am currently studying to be certified in A+ (601 and 602), SDA and Config XP, MCP- MS Server 2003, Linux (although im thinking of doing MCSE instead, career guidance plssss).
- If there is a computer game out there, chances are I've played or heard of it, which isnt a good thing lol.
- I love staying up to watch cricket like the ashes (unfortunately we lost), and like staying up to watch tennis/rugby league too.
- I have extremely inconsistent sleeping habits. Whenever im at my friends place on a saturday night, I end up sleeping 1-4 hours and waking up not tired :O.
- I am a shy guy, which is probably why I make friends online mostly.
- I've had 1 job before, at maccas, and hated it to bits, but the experience is valuable so thats all that matters.
- Im a massive nintendo fan, got nearly all the consoles but barely play them anymore (except with friends) :O.
- Only been on a date once.
- I cried after graduation from school last year....im a bit of an emotional guy at times and I didnt necessarily like most of my year group.
- I have a facebook, myspace, msn, aim, gmail and email :).
- I have certificate II and III in Information Technology, but this doesnt mean anything when you apply for a job unless you have experience in the industry (couldnt even help me get a job at the local computer store :O).
- I have had 1 boyfriend in the past, but no real experiences with girls.
- I make random comments, or ask stupid questions at times.

Sorry, that's about all I can come up with for now, the rest of it is mainly on my profile anyway :) Love you all, I'll keep in touch! <3

11 comments:

  1. Of course it'll go well. My mum has to say yes though first. :P

    I'm glad you like tennis. lol. When it's Australian Open time i'll be up till the early hours of the morning swearing at the players i don't like. :)

    I'm sure we'd be up till the early hours of the morning most nights tho. ;P

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1st person to comment is the bf not surprised lol

    I think that should be enough to hold us over until the next post (unless 3 weeks goes by before you post then it will not be enough)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wanted to say welcome Man .... looking forward to reading a whole lot more ... Welcome Bitboy. Just

    ReplyDelete
  4. heh yeh mboy <3, thx for the advice guys, and the encouragement! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol I do exactly the same in typing 'lol' a bit too much. But I use it to emphasize my humour.

    Welcome to the blogging world and enjoy your stay!

    Pete

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't think anyone really cares about A+ anymore, but I'm in the US so I don't know if maybe conventions are different here. MCSE is definitely still a well respected certification. Do you have a test lab where you can practice with AD? If not, I would definitely setup virtual server and start playing around with a PDC and member servers. If you are planning on sticking with Microsoft infrastructure then I would focus more on MCSE over anything else. MCPs are good too. If you would prefer to go into the networking sector of IT, then start on a CCNA certification.

    All of this is just my understanding- I'm in the development world. I was going to be in IT, but enjoy development much better. So take any IT advice I give with a grain of salt :-)

    Much Love,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I dont understand like anything Steve just told you haha

    But it's nice to get to know you a little :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. "- If there is a computer game out there, chances are I've played or heard of it, which isnt a good thing lol."

    I play an MMORPG called City of Heroes :)

    >_> I have a facebook account but I've shared it with very few online friends.

    ReplyDelete
  9. @ Jeremy- dammit never heard of that one lol :P
    @ Planetx- THANKYOU for your advice!!! From what i've heard, A+ is well sought after here in Australia but yeah its just to get me started, then im going into the tough stuff supposedly in Servers and whatnot. Im studying at a college that has pretty good facilities, they have some nice labs so i'll think i'll switch Linux for MCSE as i'm planning to be a Microsoft-centred technician in a couple of years and hopefully the company i work at, if they use linux, they will send me to get trained with it :).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Bitboy

    you must be a lucky boy to be able to hug mirrorboy

    take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  11. @cvn70- yeah, a very lucky boy indeed :)

    ReplyDelete