Tuesday, November 3, 2009

My First ever blog post

Gday,

So, like many before me, I have decided to start a blog. My name is Bitboy and I am 19 years old. I live in Sydney, NSW, Australia and am bisexual, which means I like two sides of the coin :). Reading other blogs like mirrorboysblog has inspired me to put out there my own experiences and struggles in my life (btw im in love with mboy, love youuu <3).
I would also like to mention, because I am an open guy, that lately I have been playing a computer game called KnightOnline- I have often poured all my bad days of boredom into escaping into this amazing game world and it is here where I TRULY met Mirrorboy, or should I say Keeby, my current boyfriend- we love each other lots :). The gaming world has always been somewhere to go to when I have been down and want to escape the real world.

I love computers, mboy, games, music and sports like rugby league, tennis, cricket, the whole lot really- anything that doesnt bore me to bits. Speaking of bits, a bit is short for Binary digIT, 8 bits make 1 byte; bet you didnt know that lol. So from what I've demonstrated there, I'm a bit of a computer geek.

Ever since I jumped on a computer as a young kid, computers have amazed me and this is why I am currently studying at an I.T college to become a Computer Technician. This job excites me because computers are ever changing, therefore the role will never become redundant and is secure as long as you keep learning along the way. Enough with the computer jargon, I know your local I.T store give you a gutful of it :P

I dont intend on becoming famous here, nor do I expect anyone to read what I post here. I simply want to put out there my everyday thoughts and feelings and hopefully make some friends :).

Thankyou for reading my intro, love you all <3

17 comments:

  1. Being interested in computers is okay. And if it puts food on the table, so much the better.

    Welcome to the wonderful world of blogging. Hope you enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Finally a Cricket fan!!!!

    You don't know how much this means to me. Welcome to the blogsphere.

    Octavius.

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome to the crazy blogworld where I promise you'll enjoy it. :) just make sure that you stay true to yourself and write what you think is important to yourself. ;)

    nice meeting u on here and i must say that Mboy is pretty damn awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Being interested in computers is GREAT! And I agree there are never a shortage of good computer people :-)

    Welcome!

    Much Love,
    Steve

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome to blogville. Pull up a chair, sit right down and get to know us better man, as we will no doubt get to know you!

    Lots of love,
    Ryan

    CHECK ME OUT
    Ryanportal.blogspot.com
    Gayonion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome :D

    "Speaking of bits, a bit is short for Binary digIT, 8 bits make 1 byte; bet you didnt know that lol. "

    As a matter of fact, I did know that :D
    I have plenty of programming experience, and know more than I care to admit about it. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey there,
    Welcome to the community.

    You're already famous!
    Anyone that has caught the eye and fancy of the awesome Mirrorboy is truly famous.
    (Just not as famous as Mirrorboy himself)

    Hope you enjoy your time with us.
    Keep Well.
    -Graham

    ReplyDelete
  8. bitboy

    welcome aboard and well you have found a truly great person to become friends with

    i wish you much luck and happiness take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey, Looks like you got alot of comments already, so I'll keep it short :)

    My names Tyler, I'm bi too, you seem interesting, see ya around =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey welcome!

    cant wait to read what you post :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. welcome to the blog world. I can't wait to read more of your posts. As you have probably figured out, there are tons of blogs out there, and mboy is a great connection to them all (he is sort of the hub of our blogger community).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh? you like computers?
    I already think you are a cool guy
    I too love computers and I want to study something in that field but not sure yet. If I need some tech advice now I know who to turn to.

    Oh and here is a test which do you like Mac or PC?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Welcome to blogland from America. Mboy sent me to check your blog out. I will add you to my blog list I am on http://jlo1968.nibblebit.com/ check out my blog if you want. LOVE AND HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  14. awesomeness :) thanks you guys!!! PC FTW by farrrrr

    ReplyDelete
  15. @ jeremy. nice som1 who knows a lot about computers too :) lol i make out im a geek but i still got HEAPS to learn :P

    ReplyDelete
  16. Ok I like you I like PC too
    Actually the answer wouldn't have mattered to me but I was curious

    ReplyDelete
  17. Welcome to Blog Land, a bit belatedly.

    :)

    ReplyDelete