Friday, November 20, 2009

Keeping up to speed

Fellow blogsters/followers/friends,

Its been alright lately, things have calmed a bit on the family front and, if you must know, I've booked the flight to see mboy :)
But all that aside, I am really worried about these A+ certification exams I gotta sit before I leave :S. I've heard they aren't too hard but you get different questions each time you sit it, it is costly to resit, and you have to book your own test- and im afraid to book it because I dont think im near ready for it just yet. The thing I dont like about it is im stuck between booking it and not being ready, or not booking it and then forgetting all the stuff I've learnt over the past 3 weeks. Jeez exams suck =/ Just gotta pull my head in, cram this stuff in and sit the exams ASAP.
Its been getting harder to keep the blog going with my dad taking the computers away because of my brother and sister (and possibly my) computer habits ;) so im blogging from his office at the moment and i'll try to keep the blogging up to speed from now on :)

Adios, Love ya all <3
Bitboy

3 comments:

  1. Bitboy

    Life doesnt sound easy right now but if you delay taking the tests do you forget even more information.

    im sure you will mkae the right decision and have fun meeting mboy. take care and be safe

    bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. If i had a gun right now id shoot you for what uve done to mboy.

    x

    ReplyDelete